GET IN TOUCH
Lifeline Device Integration
We provide Barcode Integration in our system. Barcode helps to identify a patient, a sample, items, documents.QR Codes can be considered for Inventory Items and Pharmacy Items.
Barcode in the system is generated in following places:
• Lab Sample
• Inventory Items
• Pharmacy Items.
• Wrist Tags
Interface with Biometric Attendance Machines : Biometric authentication is done by us, but we do not integrate our HIS with Biometric machine directly but have the excel format that can be imported to get attendance in payroll modules. This can be given on Registration and Payroll.
Interface with Medical Machines/Devices:
Medical Machines/Devices Integration:
We do Uni- Directional and Bi-directional interface with Lab machines on following protocols 1.TCP/IP, RS-232 or USB and we give the configuration parameters to connect them successfully.
Methods & Protocols :
• HL7 Protocol
• API integrations
- The doctor at a Healthcare enterprise can keep track of following even when on the move:
- View and even cancel patient Appointments.
- Check investigation suggested for particular patient.
- Check the Electronic Medical Records which covers Chief complaints, Clinical history and Clinical examinations at his fingertips.
- View the prescription details of patients.
- Checks the diagnosis of patient and hence helps to monitor status of patient health.
- As part of administration, doctor can see staff on duty with the help of ward or staff name.
- Can know who are on nursing duty and call them to give any verbal instructions.
Copyright 2016, Manorama Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.