GET IN TOUCH
Cardiac Healthcare Solution
Lifeline CardioScience is an application having an ability to serve a physician with all required patient characteristics, cardiac symptoms, diagnosis, risk factors with extensive score grids. An intellectual smart solution to manage the pre op, intra op and post op events while during the surgery covering 16 + procedures including Coronary artery grafting, Valve surgeries etc compliance with STS standards.Lifeline Cardio Science is an exclusive solution for cardiac that is aimed at the systematic management of the Hospital ensuring both pre and post operative care to the patient. It has a well designed comprehensive Cardiac Surgery Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integrated with ICD-10 CM and ICD-10 PCS codes, along with EUROscore (version -II ) ie. risk calculators for Cardio thoracic surgery procedures, built in system that controls/monitors the Patient Clinical and surgical Information all along the complete patient care workflow . Also, it subsequently gives Manorama Infosolutions an entry into the world of National Repository, only accessible to few.
- Cardio Thoracic Audit System
- Specialized Electronic Medical Records for cardiac patients.
- Document Management System for storing, viewing and editing images.
- Cardio-Pulmonary assessment record.
- Operation Theater Management and Nursing Station for cardiac patients.
- Criticare Management.
- Vital signs hourly graphical chart.
- EuroScore - The European System for Cardiac Operative Risk Evaluation.
- Electronic record for various stages of cardiac surgery.
- Recovery room
- Mobile extension for patient monitoring for doctors.
- The system is able to capture and persist the clinical data in order to forecast
and analyze patient outcome, examine and compare personal performance,
do specialized audits and Clinical Research.
- Integrated with Cardiac Risk Evaluation templates like GRACE Score, TIMI Score, Heart score and MAGGIC Score are available within EMR.
Cath Lab – A Specialized module for Interventional Cardiologist, which includes,
- o Provision to record Cardiac Risk factors with remarks
- o Provision to record Myocardial Infarction (MI) Details
- o Templates for CT, F (MRI), PFI and Stress test results.
- o Templates for Pre-procedure Medications and Investigations
- o Procedure template – Include details of Catheter size, culprit lesions, wiring,
Burr, Stent and contrast used during procedures
- o Post procedure template –Include EKG changes details and 2D Echo Report.
Cardiac Surgery EMR –
- o Provision to record previous cardiac Intervention of the patient
- o Template for Preoperative Cardiac status with CCS and NYHA classification
- o Template for Pre-Operative Medications and Investigations
- o Integrated EUROscore to evaluate risk evaluation of cardiac surgery
- o Operative notes templates for various Cardiac Surgeries like,
- - Adult Congenital Surgery
- - Aorta Surgery
- - Aortic Valve Surgery
- - Arrhythmia Surgery
- - CABG
- - Cardiac Transplant
- - Cardiac Tumour
- - Ischemic VSD Repair
- - LV Aneurysm Repair
- - Mitral Valve Surgery
- - Pericardial Surgery
- - Pulmonary valve Surgery
- - Tricuspid valve Surgery
- - Mechanical Assist Device Surgery
Provision to maintain conventional data of cardiac surgeries like Surgeons and anesthetists details, CPB Time, Cross clamp time and Intraoperative events etc
OPD Management | Radiology Information System | Bed Allocation | E-Prescription | EMR with ICD 10 Codes | Investigation Report | Appointment Schedular | Billing Management | Administration | Library Information System | Theatre Management |Nursing / Nutrition Assessment
Copyright 2016, Manorama Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.